At AllStripes, our mission is to unlock new treatments for people impacted by rare disease. We’re proud to partner directly on this mission with the members of the rare disease community who make up our Ambassador Program.
“By joining AllStripes, we’re empowering ourselves, our stories and our knowledge for both Morquio A and B,” says Maria, an Ambassador for our Morquio B program.
We recognize that the rare disease community is made up of many extremely skilled advocates, and we’re grateful to have 200+ individuals using their expertise to share AllStripes with their communities as part of our Ambassador Program. Ambassadors at AllStripes are:
- From 50+ condition communities
- Located in the U.S., U.K. and Canada
- Eager to move research forward for their communities
- Committed to engaging with their community
- Utilizing their preferred communication tools, including email, social media and/or events
The goal of the AllStripes Ambassador Program is to empower rare disease patients and caregiver advocates to be a voice for their communities in the research process at AllStripes. If you’re excited by AllStripes and want to spread that excitement, becoming an Ambassador might be for you.
Being an Ambassador can mean:
- Sharing how AllStripes can be an empowering resource for your community
- Being a voice for your community in the research process
- Receiving customizable content about AllStripes for social media, email and events
- Working with our editorial team to tell your story — or find new ways of telling your story — on our blog and social media
- Networking with other Ambassadors who are experienced advocates in their rare disease communities
- Exclusive opportunities to tell us what you want our product to do — or not do
- Fun swag like hats and T-shirts
The AllStripes Ambassador Program began in January 2019. It started in six conditions with fewer than ten Ambassadors. Now, there are over 200 Ambassadors across 50+ conditions. Being an Ambassador is optional, and there are many ways to be one. To date, AllStripes Ambassadors have played key roles in helping many of our research programs successfully reach their research recruitment goals and start receiving important data insights about their rare disease communities.
Have questions or want to learn more about the AllStripes Ambassador Program? Email us at email@example.com.