This support will enable us to greatly expand the number of research programs on our platform and continue our work to make drug development for rare diseases faster and better.
With everything happening in the world today, we wanted to take the opportunity to celebrate this hopeful news with you – our community of patients, caregivers, doctors, foundations and biopharmaceutical companies all dedicated to improving the lives of rare disease patients and families.
We share this heartfelt message, from our homes to yours:
AllStripes’ Series A financing, led by Spark Capital, will allow us to:
- Expand into 20 additional rare diseases
- Offer new and improved research experience and research insights to each condition community
- Expand our collaborative partnerships with patient organizations and academic consortiums
- Grow our commercial partnerships with biopharmaceutical companies
- Further extend AllStripes’ international platform capabilities
- Bring on new team members, including key senior leadership hires
- Ensure our research can continue throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond
You can read the full Series A press release for more details on our progress so far, and what we plan to achieve with this new funding support. You can also check out our current research programs at AllStripes, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re affiliated with an organization interested in partnering with AllStripes.